Judge Dredd Remake

Do you remember that Stallone movie - Judge Dredd, well there's a remake, and the creator of the character discusses what are the plans.
"I have read the script by Alex Garlan (28 Days Later) and seen Jock's (The Losers) visuals," creator John Wagner confirmed to MTV News.

"While I can't go into detail about the content I can say that it's high-octane, edge of the seat stuff, and gives a far truer representation of Dredd than the first movie."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wagner's went on to say that he's far from being a fan of the 1995 original that starred Sylvester Stallone in the title role, "I hated that plot," he said. "It was Dredd pressed through the Hollywood cliché mill, a dynastic power struggle that had little connection with the character we know from the comic."

So how confident is he that the remake will be a more successful adaptation? "Confident? I will be once I hear they've started filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment