Logan 'Percy Jackson' Lerman adresses those Spider-man Rumors

Logan 'Percy Jackson' Lerman adresses those Spider-man Rumors


"To be honest, it's a role that any young actor is dying to play and I'm just hoping to be considered," Lerman replied. "I'm just a huge fan."

"I'm just a huge fan," he said. "That's all I can say. 'Spider-Man' is just an awesome comic book series. There's millions of actors out there who want to play the role. I'm just one of them."


Percy Jackson Directore Chris Columbus on his star playing the Amazing Arachnid

"He's the real deal," Columbus said. "He's a phenomenal actor. Tobey Maguire is a phenomenal actor and if you see 'Brothers,' Tobey delivered an amazing performance. I'm a 'Spider-Man' fanatic. To me, that second 'Spider-man' film is probably the best superhero film ever made. It's a natural progression to reboot with someone who has the ability to become as great of an actor as Tobey Maguire."



Well I'm not against him as Spider-man. As long as they are doing another Spider-man movie.

-ACCESS out. Godspeed and MABUHAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment