Not without her - Shyamalan sentiments.

Referring to Nicola Peltz on a role with the Last Airbender
"I told the studio I didn't want to make this movie without her" director M. Night Shyamalan told People Magazine in reference to Nicola Peltz, who plays Katara in the upcoming "The Last Airbender." "I said that only once before in my career, and that was when I met Haley [Joel Osment] in 'The Sixth Sense' auditions." According to People Magazine, that's one of the 3 reasons we should be watching Nicola Peltz.

Photobucket

Another reason, she's down with the guys from "Twilight." Peltz and Jackson Rathbone star in "The Last Airbender" as brother and sister, a relationship that came easily to them. "The funny thing was, at the audition, he completely acted like my older brother," says the actress. Plus, a source tells People that Peltz has been cast in the next Robert Pattinson film.



Original post:  http://comicbookmovie.com/avatar_the_last_airbender/news/?a=14489

No comments:

Post a Comment